How to set your first goal weight!
- To set your first goal weight, open the OurPath app and go to the Homepage . On this page, there will be a button labelled 'Set first goal' click on this.
2. You will first be prompted to set your 'Current weight'. The weight you initially entered when you signed up will appear in the first text box. If this is wrong select 'No, I want to change it'. If it is correct, select 'Yes, that's good'.
3. If you selected 'No, I want to change it' you will be taken to a screen where you can adjust your starting weight. Adjust your weight using the '+' and '-' buttons until you have got to your current weight and then select 'Next'.
4. Once you have selected 'Next' you will be taken to a page where you can select 'Your first goal'. This is your first weight loss goal of the programme. You can set yourself a more modest or ambitious goal. Remember you can set yourself multiple goals throughout the programme so this does not have to be your final 'Ideal weight' that you want to reach by the end of the 3 months. Again use the '+' and '-' buttons to adjust your first goal. Click 'Next' when you are happy with the goal.
5. Don't worry you're nearly there! Next, you can customise your goal to show as one goal or display your goal broken down into 4 milestones. Select your preferred choice!
6. If you selected 'Yes, I want it in 4 milestones' you will see the next page. If you selected 'No, keep it as one goal' you will see a similar page minus the milestones 1, 2 and 3. When you are happy select 'Set goal'. You can always go back within this navigation to check your starting weight and goal weight, however once you have selected 'Set goal' only your mentor or a member of the Customer Experience Team will be able to amend the starting and first goal.